Gemalto’s card solutions are associated with many services that help to increase the security and ease of use of payment cards. Our Allynis services for payment cards cover, among other elements, card personalization, packaging, delivery, and deployment. Gemalto’s personalization services are used by 200 banks, all over the world.
- Payment cards are always personalized close to the customer, ensuring the security of personal information. Gemalto has more than 30 personalization centers globally, and the company also delivers cards to end customers. Payment cards for delivery to domestic banking customers are personalized in Vantaa.
- Today, personalization services are also available to customers in real time on the Web, via the Allynis Issuance Manager services. Customers can change their card order in real time, follow the progress of the order, and perform storage reporting on the Web.
- The CardLikeMe service gives card owners the opportunity to design their own payment cards. The service operates in a Web environment, and customers can choose a photo from their own archives, or from the photo gallery supplied.
- Gemalto delivers the cards to the end customers quickly and reliably. Banks can also design matching packages for their cards in cooperation with Gemalto.
- TSM (Trusted Service Manager) services integrate teleoperator, banking, and public transportation services with customers’ mobile phones and thus offer consumers a chance to use NFC (Near Field Communication) services safely and flexibly.
- The PIN code can be delivered to customers traditionally via mail, using the latest PIN-Tab technology in the PIN envelope, by text message, or via electronic banking using Gemalto’s electronic services. As part of the company’s electronic services, Gemalto also offers a secure solution that enables users to choose their PIN codes themselves.
Serverside Group, an associated company of Gemalto, offers customers on-line services for personalizing payment cards.