Gemalto offers a vast range of solutions for digital communications. The company is the world's leading supplier of SIM and UICC cards, software and services to the mobile industry. In Finland the company serves teleoperators in Finland, in the Nordic countries and in the Baltic countries.
The company has more than 450 mobile network operators and 'virtual' operators as customers and nearly 5 billion subscribers utilise its products and solutions worldwide.
Company products, software and services
- Digital Life Management: these solutions put users’ valuable data onto any device, from the mobile to the PC via the web. Users can protect, manage, communicate and share this data. The company has already deployed these solutions for over 90 operators to help one billion users manage their contacts.
- Mobile Marketing Solutions: these include content management and delivery, relationship marketing and mobile advertising. They address operators, content providers, advertising agencies and traditional brands wanting to deliver personalized, rich and relevant content and campaigns via the mobile.
- Mobile Financial Services: they provide secure access from a cellphone for banking, payments and money transfer services, enabling banks and operators to provide innovative services, lower costs and reduce fraud.
- Trusted Service Manager: being at the heart of the converging worlds of telecommunications, banking and transport, Gemalto helps mass transit operators, banks, businesses and MNOs offer a range of services to consumers seamlessly and securely via a user’s handset.
- Roaming Services: Gemalto's innovative Roaming Director service provides the world’s most efficient steering system, helping operators maximize revenues and deliver the optimum performance for subscribers.
The company's range of solutions and services also addresses the new markets of mobile TV, mobile ID, Machine-to-Machine (M2M), convergence and others.
Further information on Gemalto Group web site: